Monday, February 18, 2008

Shop I love from Etsy: MyCozyCreations


MyCozyCreations Makes the best Headbands in the world. I just love them so much I have purchased at least 6 from her! She will work with you and make it as wide or as large as you want! I personally like the skinny ones, I think I have a smaller head than most people, haha. Any way if there is a color combo you like she will look for fabric for you. She is the best seller ever. I wear one of her handmade headbands every day they are classy and the best part about them the are reversible so really I have 12 headbands for the price of 6 so cool! I love how they fit not too tight or too loose. She also makes them for little ones too, so you and your daughter can have matching headbands! Check out her shop she also makes cute crayon cozys and much much more! http://www.mycozycreations.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Jezabels Jewels said...

oh, how awesome! i checked out her shop...and now i think i NEED a headband! lol ;P

thanks for featuring her...i wouldn't have found her shop if you didn't!

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Hi Ecram! I have one of those headbands =D